My home my garden

I have always wanted to have a corner in my house where I can read, dream and do things which I love to do. It could be inside my house, at the backyard or even on the terrace; i'm not too particular about that. One thing remains constant though, my absolute love for greenery. My idea of a prefect home is a place which affords me at least one quiet corner where I can stand and feel the breeze. It should be a place where I can smell lilies and jasmines! It should be  a place where I can bask in lush shades of green.
They say that plants give you positive energy; I say, yes it is true!
I have been lucky enough to get balconies and gardens in all my homes, whichever the place.  And I even though there are problems in shifting and moving from one place to another but its does not bother me much because this is how I am. Simply put I love to travel and most of the times in a year, you can find me travelling.
After living close to three years in Assam, me and my husband moved to Delhi. We got an apartment and...and...with lots of space! I have been living here for 6 months now and have set up the entire house nicely. I have two balconies which now thrive with plants :) Here is the pic



















I have made a small bird house as you can see in the pic. Here is a closer view.


Comments

Popular Posts