French Aesthetics for your home : Budget-friendly and easy Home Decor DIY


Happy New Year! This is my first post in the new year. I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. I have been taking up some writing projects and doing up my house in between. Last week I visited few nurseries around this place. I am in the middle of landscaping the backyard here, well, better-half has been away for quite sometime now. 

Yesterday I got few plants for my front yard, few potted plants to start with. This time I wanted to keep my decor white. I have kept few white flower pots on my window sill. Aren't these looking beautiful ? 

Just add a coat of white paint on your regular pots and there you have it! French aesthetics for your home :) 

All you need is some supplies -

A paint brush
White paint 
A dusting cloth
Emery paper
Few sheets of newspaper
Apron
Painting gloves
A pot for mixing
Flower pots

First things first. Put on your gloves and wear an apron.
Clean your flower pots first with emery paper then with a dusting cloth to remove all the dirt. Emery paper will make the surface even and give your pots a nice finish when you paint. 
Paint one coat of color.
Let it dry
Do a second coat if you want, I did a single coat as my paint was slightly thick.
Make sure the pots are well-dried. 

Enjoy and appreicate yourself. Have a great week.Much love!

Comments

Popular Posts