Art from soul : The Celest

The world of colors appears fascinating to me. Whenever I bump into any stationary store, all I like to do is to go to their art and craft section. And I always find something to buy, although my drawers are exploding with such stuff if I may humbly say so. Among all the types of colors, I find water-colors as a very subtle and yet very prominent medium to do any art form. Moreover you don't have to use them in large amounts as acrylic or oil paints. Only a little bit and some water and there you go!

Lately I have discovered my interest in 'Zentangle' art form. Zentangle is a modified form of doodle. Doodle or scribble is any kind of drawing which is made when a person is occupied in some other thoughts. Modern day sciences have discovered that Zentangle is a therapeutic drawing which improves concentration of mind. 

I started my first zentangle drawing in the beginning of this year. I painted a zentangle elephant which I have shared in my previous post. These drawings take patience and time but are fun to do I swear. This time I created small circles representing the planets and the celestial system. I have named it'The Celest'.

 I have used Faber Castel Artists water colors on Canson Montval paper.











Comments

Popular Posts