DIY Paper Flowers : How to Make Paper Daisies

Hi there!

I am addicted to paper flowers these days.It is a beautiful weather here as it is raining since morning. I love rains because it is the time when you can sit by the side of your window and do so many creative things. I have this small table by my window-side wherein I have all sorts of things. Sometimes it is messy with my paper supplies, books, paints and canvas.
I made paper daisies this morning when I was feeling little bored with my usual writing work. Below is the detailed procedure on how I made these pretty daisies. You can also refer to the picture tutorial for better understanding.

DIY paper flowers making

You will need :
Floral tape in green color
Crepe paper in two colors : yellow and peach
Thread
Floral wires
Glue

How to make Paper Daises

Here I have taken light peachy shade but you can always take white or yellow as well, for making petals. Cut a wide strip of peach/white/yellow paper. Make a zig-zag pattern on each side of this strip ( check the picture tutorial ) with the help of scissors. Now fold your paper just like you are making a paper fan. Take thread and wrap it tightly over the middle of your folded stack. Repeat the process with a wire and keep the loose ends intact. Twist the stack so that the fan opens up and gives petal like structure. Glue the loose ends of the paper so that they don't separate. Take a small strip of floral tape and roll it into a small ball. Cover this ball with some yellow paper and glue it at the center of your flower. Cover the remaining loose ends of wire with floral tape. I love this combination of peach and yellow.

Try out these super cool paper daisies!






Comments

Popular Posts