How to use empty bottles : Doodling and other things

I have been barely blogging these days. The reason being I am still getting used to my new schedule. I go for French classes then come back and have hardly any time left for blogs. French is such an interesting language and so different from English. I wish I could have learnt it before. Nevertheless, it is never too late to learn a new language...

This saturday I firmly decided to do some doodling. I have many bottles which I have collected from my several trips to 'The Frozen Bottle' shakes shop. They have those cute jars and bottles which can be used in many ways. I generally pick few flowers from shop every weekend and use these bottles to decorate my small corners as cute vases. It looks so tidy and economical too.





I painted this bottle with acrylic paint after wiping it nicely with a cotton cloth. I used teal color as I wanted to doodle uses black color. So the contrast you know! 
I used permanent marker pens for doodling. 
Tip : Do not use too much pressure while doodling with sharp tip pens as it can peel-off the base paint. 




Here is my tiny doodled bottle :)
Hope you like it. 


Comments

Popular Posts